10.1.09

:.You have the right to remain silent.:

This story contains violence, blood, extreme language and sexual innuendo and may be not appropriate for all readers especially those that are 13 or younger and has been given a rating of
PG 13+
.


Please read at your own risk.

Original Story by: Hikariblade aka hkblade aka chaos aka rabudokichaos aka Rei
Graphics by: Rei
Rating: PG-13 + for language, sex, violence

I do not own nor claim to own any of the celebrities that are featured in my stories nor do I claim that they are represented as they are in real life. I do claim this to be an original work by myself and the assistance of many wonderful people who are credited as the story progresses. Please do not copy, post, or duplicate anywhere else and claim it as your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment