11.1.09

:.000.:

“Come this way honey … I promise it won’t hurt.. stay still ok? I will do everything ok?…”


“But Auntie…”



“Don’t call me auntie.. call me Chun Hee .. remember what your umma said.. to listen to me… Ahhhh hmmmm… that’s a good boy hmm…heheh so sensitive”


“Auntie why are you touching that ahhhh…stoppppppp”


“Didn’t I tell you to call me Chun Hee… now you are going to be punished!”


“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!”


“… remember if you tell anyone.. I’ll kick your family out and tell my friend to fire your umma from her work… you don’t want that do you?”


“….no….”


“Then this is our little secret ok?”



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shireo sweating, quickly arose from the bed sweating with his hand on the temples of his head, “Not again…FUCK!!!!!!!!!!”


He yelled as he grabbed the vase on the table beside him and threw it, shattering it on the door as he got up and walked to the bathroom and got into the shower.


With a towel over his head, Shireo walked out towards the mirror and stares at himself.


“ugh… “ a voice said weakly as Shireo spotted at the corner of the mirror a bloody hand reaching for the phone, “help…..”


Shireo grinned as he put on gloves and smashed the mirror then slowly walking to the beaten and battered woman.


“Help..” the woman weakly called out as she spoke into the receiver.


Shireo calmly sat down pulling out a dissecting kit, selecting a scalpel while caressing the woman’s hair as he showed her the blade,” Chun Hee… it’s ok.. I promise this won’t hurt…”


“Hello.. this is the operator is there an emergency?”


Hearing this Shireo grinned grabbing her by her hair and whispered in her other ear, “Go ahead.. I’ll let you call for help…”


In tears Chun Hee trembles, “Please… “, but before she could finish her plea, Shireo by her hair threw her across the room with her hitting the dresser. Knowing he had no intention of letting her live Chun Hee, with the last of her strength struggles towards the door.


“Hello? Did you nee.. “ before the operator could finish Shireo picked up the receiver and set it back on the base.


Shireo tore the phone cord from the walk and wrapped it around his hand as he got up and dragged Chun Hee back tying her hands back, “You didn’t believe me did you? I promised that it wouldn’t hurt.. see?” Shireo said as he pulled out a syringe, “This will help you feel nothing.. hmm where to inject you.. hmmm ah I know.”


“Please… I’m sorry … I ..” Chun Hee pleaded as Shireo looked around for something, “Please… let me go… Ch...”


Shireo quickly gags her with one of her toys she had hidden under her bed, “ There.. just in case you bite your tongue and the fun ends sooner than expected.. here.. I’ll even turn it on so you can enjoy it. “


Tears streamed down Chun Hee’s eyes as she tried to gain sympathy as Shireo spread her legs apart.


“Oh when I said I promise it wouldn’t hurt…” Shireo said as he leaned over close to the terrified woman, “I lied”


As he plunged the syringe into Chun Hee, he closed his eyes and pulled Chun Hee close to her as he grabbed the scalpel off the bed, “By the way.. the name is Shireo..”

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14/1/09 13:58

    oh.thanks rei.
    well i already read some of this
    and yet. you want me to read it again
    and leave me at a cliff hanger
    well i can tell you want my predictions are right now. but i will wait till you get on MSN

    and..gah. Shireo is creepy.but i sorta understands why..
    i need moooooooorrrrrrreeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINDS!!! thats creepy LOL
    but i was alredy aware of it xD

    UPDATE SOON!!!

    what happened to changmin?! D=

    ReplyDelete